*cringes at 9 year old me*
*cringes at 13 year old me*
*cringes at year ago me*
*cringes at day ago me*
*cringes at future me*
All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran.
"There were days that you would wake up and you would have a song in your head and know that there is purpose and there’s freedom in being a musician and an artist, and you’re really thankful. Just like in everybody’s life, there are ups and downs and there were doubtful moments, but there was something in the back of our minds that never let us give up." - Paramore
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Following back everyone until I find a tumblr girlfriend ♡
get to know me meme: [1/5] favorite tv shows → Friends.
"It’s about sex, love, relationships, careers, a time in your life when everything’s possible. And it’s about friendship because when you’re single and in the city, your friends are your family." — The original treatment used by Crane, Kauffman and Bright to pitch the series to NBC.
|—||KushandWizdom (via kushandwizdom)|
Are you a fisherman because I think you’re a reel catch
You spelled real wrong.
Throw this one back into the water boys we’ve got ourselves a city slicker